Sunday, December 9, 2007

1 week

Yes, you have read correctly. One more week until it is quite official. I will never have another weekend to stress, think, worry, wonder, hate, dislike or dread school or the homework that I should be doing. Thanks to each of you for enduring my countdown, honestly, i don't even know what to title my blog next week. This week week was good. I'm glad that Grandma is recovering well. She is such a trooper, but am sad that it was a rough couple of days. I hope things continue to improve! Love you Grandma!

This was a busy week with church stuff. We wrapped gifts tonight for several families that we are doing a sub-4-santa for. It has been fun to see my ward family get excited and be so generous with time, and money, and gifts etc. We went and visited an African family tonight. They have been here for 6 months and don't speak hardly any English. I walked into their home and felt like I was back on the mission. It was so much fun. Walking into a strange home, they didn't know us, or who we were, or what we wanted, and we didn't know them. We learned their names and had them stand up so we could guess their clothes sizes. We also got their shoe sizes. They were so cute! It was amazing to be there, and the four others with me seemed to enjoy themselves as well. We will take the gifts around to the other 6 families next sunday, and I'm excited to meet the families, but also have this project done. I have enjoyed almost every step of the way.

I promised myself I'd be done with school by now, but I still haven't wrapped up my grant proposal. Hopefully I can get up early tomorrow before I hit the slopes. I'm excited to go skiing tomorrow and am anxious for a good cold day skiing. Work is good, this week will be an all-telling week as to how things go with actual Jr. Jazz basketball games. Life is good, I love every one of you.

No comments: