Monday, December 17, 2007

ibmom & gma

Dear Family,

You all got together last night so there are no new blogs this mornong. I'll offer mine now. It's not quite 60 degrees out there, but that new Poinsettia got frozen or nipped two nights ago. I put blankets on them last night. The older one looks clean and pure. The new one has withered leaves. I'm feeling fine and just have a little time getting around. Dad drove me to the Beauty shop Sat. and we went out to Gunnell Jewelry and got the diamonds checked on my ring and bought me the Christmas ear rings that Brynley tried to get me three years ago. Wow they are beautiful. They are definitely not costume jewelery. How did Brynley's party go? Got the furnace man here today and he's giving us the run around. Trying to sell us stuff we don't need, such as a maintenance policy on the Furnace. NOPE. We miss Jill being here and appreciate everything she got done. Love, ibmom and gma

No comments: