Wednesday, December 12, 2007

What a week of blogs

Man, after reading the past couple of blogs, I almost can help but "refresh" the blog every hour or so, just to see what's new with the family.

Grandma, it broke my heart to hear of the extreme suffering that you had to deal with over the past week or so. I'm so thrilled to hear that there has been improvement. Keep up the good work with that!!

Jodi and Matt.....Hello!! What a crazy last 24 hours you've had. We're all very excited to hear about what happens next, even if nothing happens at all. Most people have at least 9 months or so to prepare for this....not 9 or less days. Let us know what we can do to help.

As for me, nothing like that to report. Tomorrow is our annual Holiday Open House. I'm excited for it, and also excited to have it over with so I can focus on the Christmas time of year. It really does take lot of time and effort to put on. However, it's nice to have the help of my assistant Debbie, who carries a lot of the load.

I'm also excited for the Brynley Poll celebration on Friday night. Congrats to Bryn for your diligence in getting to this point of your life. It's quite an accomplishment for sure.

Our home has the first floor framed and hope to have it all framed by the end of next week. It's kind of exciting to watch as it goes up piece by piece. Well, I'll stay glued to this blog and wishing my family only the very best.

rp

No comments: