Thursday, December 27, 2007

December 27, 2007

This could be my last blog of the year. I started work today on my annual, "poor excuse for a daily journal" end of the year summary. I would appreciate it if each of you would send me a little reminder of the most significant events of your year. This month of December has been exceedingly eventful. Thanks to all for your contributions and participation in our five days at Wolf Creek for Christmas event. I love to be with my family! Jodi, Matt and Carson set a new world's record for the best excuse for missing a you'd better not miss this event. Jodi, could you post the Carson Blog pictures and stuff on two blogs and save us from having to look at 2?
I have spent a little time the past few days thinking about the hand of the Lord in the life of our family. I am so thankful for his tender mercies in our behalf. I want my family to know that I know that He lives and loves and allows us to have experiences which, with His help, can turn out to be the very things that will help us grow in ways we really need, but never would have chosen on our own. May we all remember to be grateful.
DAD

No comments: