Monday, December 31, 2007

ibmom & gma

Goood morning and you've helped my day. Yesterday and last week have been bummers. First of all, Happy Birthday to Dale Gary Marler who was born Dec. 29, 1949. I think that would make him 59 years old. I've missed him for all that time.

My cold kept getting worse, so I went to the Pulmonologist (sp). She gave me a shot of steroid, increased my prednisone and put me on oxygen 24/7. She gave me 5- $6.00 anti biotic pills. I couldn't go to Church and had no energy. I was so discouraged last night and dad had to wait on me and he definitely doesn't feel good either. When I said my prayer, I told Father, I was discouraged and asked him to make the burdon lighter. Then I started thinking of all the positive things I have in my life. I found out they were much more numerous. Then the blogs from you all really lightened my day. Oh, did I tell you our furnace went out on us on the coldest day of the year. A new furnace costs $6,000 and they are installing it right now. In the meantime, they loaned us two space heaters which does keep two rooms at about 65.

Thanks, Jodi for your most interesting and descriptive letter about the life of first time parents. The miracle of birth is awesome. Ryan, we hope your family will be on the mends. I enjoy hearing about the progress of your new house. And Bryn, I'm so glad you're through with school. And Gary, I just love you talking about "Our Blessings" Well today, is a new day. I love you all and look forward to a good health week. All my love, GMA and ibmom

No comments: