Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Can't beat it

well, I can't beat the last post but i do want to say that it is nice to have school done. Thanks to everyone for coming to my Extremely Huge party. I had fun and I appreciate everyone's support. We have such a good and supportive family. Congrats to the new parents. You will be so great, and that perfect baby couldn't go to a more deserving couple. I will also have a lul with stuff from my ward as our sub for santa project is over. I think we helped a lot of people and especially those who contributed, a lot of neat things came out of a lot of time and work. Work is going well right now, with a small break until the new year. Wow, life couldn't be better. I love you all and am anxious to see everyone this weekend for the Christmas holiday, what a special time of year.

No comments: