Sunday, December 2, 2007

Ramblings from a Sunday Evening

Thanks for coming over family. It was wonderful to have the whole family here in the pivot apartment! We fit! I guess we won't be needing a new home after-all. I am excited for the events coming up. I can hardly wait for Ryan's Open House on Thursday the 13th, Brynley's graduation party at 7 PM on Friday the 14th, the Marler Party on Sunday the 16th, the Poll family party on Saturday the 22nd and now it looks like we'll be heading to Wolf Creek Lodge from Friday the 21st until Wednesday the 26th. We'll be driving down the canyon on the 22nd for the Poll party. I look forward to every opportunity to be with our family. This ward that Mom and I live in is great for offering Service Opportunities. I have had the chance to work at the DI, clean the Salt Lake Temple, work at the Cannery (we did applesauce) and this Tuesday I get to work at the bakery. There seems to be no end to the opportunities. This will be a totally different Christmas this year. I look forward to spending it with the finest people in the world. Best of Luck to our students the next coupled of weeks. Congrats to Mr. Vice President at WSU! and to Master Brynley after only 3 more classes. The Gospel is True! I love the Book of Mormon. I get to teach it next semester and I am already looking forward to spending the next month preparing for it. Best of Luck to Grandma Marler with her upcoming surgery. Let me know if I can do anything for any of you. My calendar is pretty flexible.
DAD

No comments: