Sunday, December 2, 2007

3 days

Well, I must say that I didn't think this time would ever get here. Only three days of class left. In 72 hours, I'll be walking away from the University of Utah only to return to hand in a paper. So, it looks like I really will make it to the end of this road. Then, I think I will be free. Work really took a tol on me this week, it was a busy week, but a good week. The Jr. jazz season is up and running, and there's still a lot to do.
Enough of work and school, Thanksgiving was wonderful, it's always good to be in AZ with grandma and grandpa! I still have this blasted cold and I hope that I haven't spread it on to any of you.
I didn't think I'd admit this, but it was nice to get a good snow storm yesterday. I bought myself some skis, and I'm anxious to go and try them out. Hopefully I'll find some boots, and a good resport to ski this winter.
Well, I got a roommate just before I went to Arizona for Thanksgiving, and I just found out that she's moving out. I guess I'm hard to live with, poor Jessica is stuck here with me.
Christmas is almost here and I'm excited to see how we spend the special day! I'm positive it will be fun wherever we are, mostly because we are fun.
I love you all!
Good luck to everyone who has finals these next couple of weeks!
Grandma our thoughts and prayers are with you as you go in for surgery tomorrow.

No comments: