Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Troy

Almost Over
Well my last final will be over tomorrow by 11:30! I will be officially have my VP position as of this friday morning when I will be trained and given all the responsibilities of the office. Friday night I am excited to be there for Brynley's party, at least for the first part of it. I do haveto leave that early because my Institute committee will be throwing an after game party after the WSU basketball game. On Saturday when it is all over I will be headed down to St. George with some buddies to celebrate the end of this semester. I am excited to be care free for just a little while and also excited to be in a not so cold weather.
It was fun to spend some time with my Dad, Matt, and Jodi on Sunday. I am most excited to hear the news as I am sure we all are. Best news of the day, by a long shot. I am looking forward to Christmas and spending some more time with each of you. Love Yall.

Troy

No comments: