Sunday, April 19, 2009

Arizona - Jodi

Its so hot here! I love it. Carson and I flew down here on Thursday and I worked Friday and Saturday. Carson got to go play with Alison and her kids all day on Friday and Saturday. He's teething and I don't think he was his usual chipper self, so I think Alison really had her hands full...she was amazing for taking Carson for two full days!
Today he has been mostly happy, he has slept a lot and for the first night in about 5 nights, I put him down without Motrin.

He loves to play in the Rocks at Grandmas, he can't get enough of the outdoors. He gets mad when I take him in. The kid is so funny. We are going to the Zoo tomorrow with Alison and her kids. Tuesday Grandma and I are going to a fancy place of her choice. Wednesday we have to come home. Guess I do need to get back to school. Its so, so great to see Carson play with GG and GGpa. He gets excited and says GG and Grandpa and loves to see them when we come back home. He has made himself right at home. We love the hot weather.




And I'm not sure why everyone is declaring themselves the blog winners. I havn't heard an offical post from the mother bear declaring the winner...and I'm pretty sure I'm getting the $100 dollars...I'm just saying!

No comments: