Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thanks Matt-DAD

I have no victory speech. Just a solemn thank you. It is hard to argue with the count, because I was one of the counters. I would like to contribute my winnings to my yet to be born grandchild's college fund and thank all those who have contributed to my having a happy birthweek and a day. Yesterday we officially finished our school year. I still go to work, but won't be teaching any classes until we get back from seeing Kyle. Tonight is the PM Olympics for one of my classes. It will be at our home. I hope it goes well. I hope to see all of you at my end of the birthweek party this Saturday. I understand the starting time to be 10 AM, but may need to be moved up a little to accomodate Troy and Marrissa. Flash bulletin, it might be on Friday. Keep posted, or call Mom for the up to the minute reports. I love you all and appreciate all you do to keep our family caring and loving.
DAD
PS- Jodi-Have a great time in St. George. We'll love and miss you.

No comments: