Sunday, April 19, 2009

I would like to declare myself the champion! (KP)

Okay, Dad is my co-champion I think. Brynley really hung in there for a lot of weeks. In fact she held in for every week......except this week when she is in DC/NYC/Boston without a computer. Oh Bryn, you shoulda put in while you were at my house. I'll share my prize with you at the Shake Shack.

So I had a WONDERFUL week with my favorite little sister! Bryn, thanks for coming out and letting me hang with you and Kim. We did so many cool things. We went to the trio of squares: Washington Square, Union Square, and finally we ate at the Shake Shack in Madison Square Park. We went to Times Square, I watched them go to the Phantom. We walked the Brooklyn Bridge and ate at Grimaldi's. Oh the fun we had. I love you Bryn and I'm so glad you came. I hope some of the others of you get a chance to come visit. I know it's expensive and it's a long way from home, but just know that you're always welcome and that I love to see you all.

I went to Boston last night and watched the Red Sox beat the Orioles. I wish I coulda sat by Bryn and Co. all night, but such was not the case. It was still fun seeing Bryn and Dean. Good luck on the Marathon Bryn! I love ya!!!

To the rest of you, I'll see you in a week and a half!

Love,

KP

No comments: