Sunday, April 26, 2009

I demand a recount (KP)

Okay, Okay, so I got a little cocky and competitive there towards the end. But hey, nothing's wrong with a little friendly competition. I'll also admit that I was a bit surprised when I read the official winner rundown (which by the way was quite the stellar post). However, I was ready to accept defeat and I figured that I had just inadvertently missed a couple of weeks. So I was writing my concession speech when I just thought, hmmmm, I might as well check what happened those weeks that prohibited me from posting when big bucks were on the line. Well, as it turns out.....drumroll please......

The judge was right, I did not post on the last week of January or February, HOWEVER....If you'll refer to posts on Sunday, February 1, and Sunday, March 1, you will see that I did post in each of the two referenced weeks, I just happened to post on the last day of the week, which just so happened to fall on the first day of the following month in both cases.

I promise not to complain if my request for a recount is overruled, but in fairness to all candidates, I think I must also point out that the official announcement states that Dad did not post on the week of March 8-14 and I just checked and saw a post from my dear father on Sunday, March 8. It's a short post, and Ryan posted that day as well with an awesome picture of his chest so I can see where Dad's post may have been lost in the shuffle, but there was indeed a post that day. Well, with all that said, I think I must sign off and turn in for the night. I love you all and even if I don't get the prize, I'm sure glad that we've all posted so much over the last four months. I love reading about what's going on with my family that is so far away from me. I can't wait to see you all in a few days.

Love,

KP

No comments: