Sunday, April 5, 2009

No sock Sunday-Dad

There are a whole bunch of reasons to love General Conference weekend. One of the smallest is that there are no socks and no neck ties. I loved the Conference and am determined to continue to review the talks. It is hard to choose a favorite, but I really enjoyed President Uchtdorf's Priesthood talk about how we sometimes let unimportant things get in the way of things that matter a lot and for a long time. I would be interested in hearing about each of your favorite conference comments. We loved having Ryand, Katherine and Abby and Spencer come over this morning for the AM session. Mom was great as she made Conference Bingo sheets and entertained while we all watched. We have a bunch of the walking wounded in the family now a days; Mom's ribs, Kyle's chest, Brynley's ankles, Grandpa Poll's feet and Grandma Poll's coughing. I took a little spill yesterday going down the steps and hitting first on my knees. They hurt, but it seems to be a long ways from my heart. I love you all.
DAD

No comments: