Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter-DAD

Have any of you noticed that the sponsor of our contest hasn't entered a post on the blog since the contest began? Maybe she hasn't had time to get on the computer or maybe she forgot how to do it. I know that I forget from week to week. When does this contest end anyway? Where is she going to get $100?
I don't think I have ever seen anybody more excited about having a birthday than Spencer was today. It was a trully memorable birthday party. I was able to take Carson on his first Easter Egg hunt. He actually put an egg in the sack. Of course he thought it was a ball and he threw four out that I put in. Abby was all too happy to add them to her already giant collection.
Best of luck to Brynley this week. Hope Kyle's chest is feeling better. Good luck to Troy teach forf 20 minutes in a Seminary class this week. I feel terrible about Jodi's back. Mom's ribs seem to be about healed and my knees made good progress this week. I think I might try a little racquetball tomorrow,
I appreciate the reminder that Easter is of all the Savior has done for us. I know that He lives today and cares about the things going on in our life. May we always remember Him. May we be as quick to forgive each other and others as we hope that He is to forgive us. Have a wonderful week.
DAD

No comments: