Monday, April 13, 2009

Thank you family--rp

What a fun past couple of days we've had around here. And thanks to the many who made it a deal to be apart of it, one way or another. I think both Spencer and Abby might sleep for the next week after everything that they've done. One birthday party after another birthday party! But like has been mentioned, I don't know of anybody who has been looking so forward to his/her birthday than that of my son Spencer.

Speaking of birthdays, we're already at the halfway mark before we have another birthday party of our third child. Of course, I can say "we're already" there because I haven't had to deal with the daily, constant discomfort of carrying the baby. I think Kath is overall feeling a little better, although she's not one to complain regardless of how awful she may be feeling.

And while we're on the subject of my wonderful wife, I'm not sure how and when this $100 blogger award will be given out. I know I should personally finish in the top 10. I also nominate my wife as the hands down "most improved award" for blogging. She has gone from once a year post to once a week post, with downloaded pictures included! Not only that, she's also created our own family blog and updates that regularly.

Well I'm signing out wishing all of my family, wherever they may be, the very best with all of the many good things that are going on at this time. I'm very pleased to be a member of such a great, eternal family unit.

No comments: