Sunday, April 19, 2009

A proposal-DAD

I propose that we take the $100 prize and go out to eat when Kyle is in town on May Day and that everybody who has posted on the blog since we started be invited and that Kath get to choose the place because the quality of her posts have exceeded the quanitity of my own. I appreciate the blessing that it is to be able to communicate this way. Someday I will learn how to put pictures on here too. We are down to about ten days until our Semester ends. Then I won't be teaching until Mom and I get back from our little trip to see Kyle in June. We also have a little trip down to Bryce Canyon in June. Good Luck to Brynley with her big Boston Marathon tomorrow. To Troy with his Crystal Crest opportunity this Saturday. Congrats to Abby for getting her 4 shots and to Spencer for turning 4 in such a splendid manner. Grandma Poll is finally starting to feel better. I look forward to seeing Jodi and Carson when they return. Mom's ribs still hurt. I hope Kyle's chest is improving. I hear he scored two goals last Monday, so he must be at least a little bit better. I chickened out on racquetball again this past week. Hopefully tomorrow. I love you each and all.
DAD

No comments: