Monday, April 27, 2009

ibmom & gma

Dear Forever Friends,
Isn't that great, no matter what else happens, we are family forever. Jills post was tremendous and she says they will be here over Memorial day which is tremendous. We already have reservations for Brynley & Dean, and we'll be happy to meat Dean. You are all welcome, just let us know. You know how it is first reservations get their pick of beds or couches or floor. We're looking forward to that. Diane and Ron are coming for over Mother's Day. It's nearly 11:00 a.m., and only 80 degrees. I'll have to close the front door in a few minutes. The Diamondback Ball game was super even if we didn't win. They had the roof open and Jeff and I had a hoagy sandwich. Fun days to remember. The cleaning girls came before we went to the game and then I had my hair done and nails manicured. What a terriffic weekend. Got to go now and get into my Church calling which is indexing. I hope you are all taking care of your Church responsibilities. Love, ibmom & gma

No comments: