Saturday, April 11, 2009

boston here I come

It's hard to believe that it's finally here. I'm leaving tomorrow for the race, as always I'm anxious to leave town- it's always nice to get away and try something new. I'll be leaving tomorrow, so I'll see you all on the other side!
General conference was great-I love to pick out different themes each conference. I especially loved to emphasis on the temple, what a neat place that is!
On Saturday night, after Priesthood session was over, Dean and I were trying to figure what to do with the evening, then we realized we hadn't visited our cousin Rachel for a while, so we jumped in the car and headed down South. We watched conference on Sunday with Rachel, had a picnic between sessions, loved the sunshine! and headed back North. We stopped by Doris' on the way home and had a great drum talent show from Chris. The trip was short, and sweet and made me really excited for the Summer!
This week has been a good one. It isn't exactly like I imagined my last week of training would go, but despite my ankle injury I have been able to ride the bike for a couple of hours this week. Well, I better go pack and do some laundry and call it a week. Love you all, and have a great Easter. Troy, you can eat the Easter candy that I would have found on the Easter egg hunt. happy birthday Spencer! Sorry I'll miss the festivities.

No comments: