Tuesday, April 7, 2009

ibmom and gma

Dearest Family,

I was glad to read your new blogs. I, like Kyle loved Elder Holland's talk. The talk about Christ's Atonement for us was wonderful. He said that Pilate would be better not to have been born. Wasn't that the Lord's plan to have Pilate identify Christ, Gary? What other way could it have been done? I hope all the sick get better. Jodi is coming on the 16th. That's just next week. Jodi, let me know if I need to pick you up. I'm missing my copy of "24". I think Jill may have it, I've E-mailed her to get it to Jodi if she has it. I have a list of six easy things for Jodi to help me with when she comes. One is to go to a gormet restaurant for lunch, another is help me get pictures on the blog. One is to get in the spa. They are all easy I'm anxious. Jeff brought over a turkey dinner with all the trimmings including mashed potatoes and gravy, vegetables, apple pie, and I'm not sure what all. He also brought me 24 grapefruit We were out. Love them and him. He takes time in his busy schedile to call or come. It's warming up. It's 2:20 pm and is 85 degrees out there I'd better close for now. Love you more than all the tuna in cans or in the ocean. Mom & ibm

No comments: