Sunday, June 17, 2007

1 More week

Hello family and happy father's day father!
It was good to be with almost everyone again today, Kyle you're always missed, but it appears that you are having a great time in the Big Apple. This week was not my favorite, but there were a lot of good things that happened too. Things of significance: I got stung by another bee, I don't think it was a big bee, but it has sure made my foot big, and not so fun to walk on. It appears, or at least feels that I will have a few more appointments with Rick in getting another tooth fixed, I've had quite the headache the past couple of days, but I'm sure that Rick will fix me up. I went to a relief society retreat with my ward. It was good for me to finally meet some sisters in my ward. I went to a baby shower for Kim Hyde, now there was a flashback of memories and people. I was able to see all of those fun Oakforest friends that were all so important to me until about 9th grade. Everyone of them married with children, or well on their way. Enough said about that. Oh I also finished the Book of Mormon this week, I absolutely love that book and am so grateful for the sacrifices that so many made so that we can be blessed by its message. It also makes me very grateful to live in a day where we have so much, and most of all the fullness of the true gospel. It's so cool! Well one week left of stats, and I think I'll live through it, especially if I put some time into it in the next couple of days. Thursday I'll be done! I sure do love life and I love my family, it's so good to be alive! Have a wonderful week!
Brynley

No comments: