Tuesday, June 5, 2007

We're bloggin

Hi Fam,

I hope you're all as excited as I am about this new blog. This is my first blogging experience, so I feel pretty special about that.

Looks like Jodi already gave a few details of our trip to Europe. We really did have a great time. I think Holland is about 1/3 of the size of Utah. We took several little bus / bike tours, so I now feel like I know the whole country pretty well. We even made a little trip down to Belgium, so that was neat too. We saw windmills, light houses, huge cathedrals and churches, lots of people on bikes, lots of cows and cheese, and lots of people smoking pot.

I've gained a testimony this past week about the joys of "jet lag." Holland is 8 hours ahead of Utah, so it was quite a shocker for my internal time clock. Also, I must have left my air vent on too long on the way home because I've come down with a pretty strong cold the past couple days. I've never liked the thought of recycled air on the airplane...

Hope you're all doing well.
Love you all.

MPH

No comments: