Friday, June 22, 2007

Drama

Jodi
Grandma made a great request to have everyone start by putting their name at the first of their post so we know who we are reading about before we get to the bottom...Great Idea I think.

Well we still need to get Troy logged in but that is my bad, so I'll send his info to the right spot and we'll try to get 100% for the next week. Also Ryan and Katherine need to get into the blog so let me know if you need help with that!

Here is my update. Last night Matt moved out. He went to his counselor yesterday and said he has been lying this whole time and his addiction is not getting better but it is the same. I think they were expecting me to freak out and kick him out, but I just kind of didn't react to much. So his counselor came over and said he thinks it would be best if Matt left and worked things out and I agreed its time to move on, cuz 4 years is a lot of time to be on a waiting list for something good to happen!

So now I'll be living on my own for a bit which is fine, I've been down this road before. After I die they are going to make a good soap opera of my life so I can't wait to see how that program turns out.

Anyways don't worry, I'm fine...you know how much I like my independence so now I have it. But thought I should let you all know what is going on.

Love you all
-Jodi

No comments: