Monday, June 4, 2007

My First Blog

Hello Family,
I'm thrilled about our new idea, and I'm thrilled that I only have 5 stats classes left. It is going well considering I have only been to 4 classes. My teacher just gave us back our tests and told us he gave us credit for trying which actually will save me, because he gave us the answers and let's just say I was way off:) Let's see, I played in a tounrey on Saturday and I can say that I've had better, but I did have a weekend of volleyball, hiking, biking, swimming and basking in the sun. Turns out that I am very done looking for a job, so I guess I'll wait for something to fall into my lap. I've got an appointment with a "big dawg" in the substance abuse dept. for the county, hopefully I can get a foot in and get a project up and going too. If I do, december graduation will be mine:) That is happy! Life is good, I've made a goal to really make an effort to get involved in my ward, I'm doing it, but it's not easy. Well, I love my family and hope that everyone that wasn't close had a great time away. Thanks to Dad and troy for visiting me last night, it's always good to have someone else here. I love you all!
Brynley

No comments: