Friday, June 8, 2007

I'm in- finally

Hi Family,
Well, after an hour of trying to figure out how I could post to this wonderful idea that Jod came up with, Brynley let me know that there were 2 emails. So, the second one did it! Yeah, I'm in and posting. I was thrown off because I had created another blog and was somehow trying to connect the two logins. In fact, that is why Bryn has been transformed into our lovely Ms. Davenport because she had helped me previously on my other blog. Welcome MD.

I had a wonderful productive, restful, and active weekend in Chicago. I hope you can preview my pics from this link. As you can tell, I was quite smitten by variety of buildings and picturesque scenes. It was much like when Bryn and I went for our ride in Central Park...just so many different activities and people just doing their thing. The fountain you may see was loaded with brides and wedding parties on Friday. I guess this is the big deal backdrop for wedding pictures. http://new.photos.yahoo.com/jzpoll/album/576460762403745789

This week is the week that our organization (UofU Health Sciences) has been preparing for the past 2 years. We began having clinicians (except physicians) entering all their notes into a computer in an inpatient setting for the first time. A huge organizational change, so we all have 8-12 hour shifts around the clock for 2 weeks to help support that change. Fun times there.

Thanks Jodi for the great idea and getting this started. I will continue to send out my reminder notices everyone can shoot for getting their info in on a weekly basis. Love you all tons more than my extreme dislike of all the carp at BearLake. Now that's saying a lot!

1 comment:

Burnhydle said...

I'm leaving a comment, that is all