Wednesday, June 20, 2007

ibmom & gma

June 20, 2007



Well here goes nothing. I hope no one else gets in this blog. But Kyle was the only one that wrote last week so you might want to change it back to e-mail. I so enjoy hearing from you guys. Way to go Kyle to England and around. Today, my GERU came over and got me in this blog so I hope it works. She also tried for about the tenth and last time to get into my cook book. It was such an old system, it wouldn't print etc. etc. But she tried and showed me how I can get into Pillsbury that Jill got me a long time ago. It may even be outdated. She reinstalled the program and showed me where I can type my recipes in and can get them printed. I may need a new program cause it may not hold enough. But I will get hold of Pillsbury if I can and see if its workable. I don't do any entertaining and not a lot of cooking any more, but I still get calls for a recipe and liked having mine there. It's too bad they'll all need to be retyped. Something to do when I retire from school. I'm ready (or not) to take a mid term on the World Civilization Class. But there are so many ambiguish and unknowns. I've written the Prof. to see what can be done. He wants a mid-term paper, but there's not a typewriter where I take the test. He said it should be double spaced and 10-12 sized letters. Good luck to you all in all your endeavors. Hope Brynley is ready to get her degree in August, is it? Diamondbacks won last night in a surprize finished. We turned the TV off in the 6th inning. Paper said this m,orning they'd won and I listened to the radio this afternoon and they won again against the Tampa Bay team. Tampa had newvewr lost here. Amazing. Love you all. It's 107 degrees at 4?50 p.m. ibmom & GMA

No comments: