Monday, June 11, 2007

I like summer

I'm not sure what to say right now. But I think I'll find something. I am currently in my stats classroom sitting here by myself, and trying to make a plan. Turns out that this summer is going to be a busy one, but it'll be worth the time so I can be finished with school in December. I've got a project that I need to do that I should probably quit work to complete, but that's not really an option, so we'll just do it. I only have 3 stats classes left, and I wish I understood my teacher better, it's a good thing I've got a good text book. I've been playing some volleyball in my spare time which is always good for my sanity, and trying to be social too. MMM, it's hard to think of anything spectacular to say when there isn't anything extra ordinary like new york, europe, chicago, new homes, homecoming etc. in my life. But school and work and looking for work are keeping me busy and life is really good. I'm so glad that I have such a great family, thanks for being wonderful. luv
Bryn

No comments: