Sunday, June 24, 2007

Run run run

Brynley
Today has been a day of great reflection for me. We did have a change in our ward today, and it appears that I won't be affected much by the change, they took a sliver of our ward and part of another ward and made a third ward. But the emphasis of the meetings were on change and the importance of finding opportunitity in change. Right now my life has had some minor changes, and I'm looking for more, and just hope that I can find the opportunities that come through these small changes. I found a second job that may actually contribute to my degree, I'm going to talk to my advisor tomorrow and see if I can do my project with this company and get a school credit all for working with them on Wednesday afternoons. There are several other companies that I have offered my services to, and are slowly getting back to me. I'm afraid I've promised more people time than I have to offer. But I'm sure everything will work out. Tomorrow I hand in my final stats test, and that is finally behind me. This week I'll be going to a drug conference at the U and I'll get a couple credits too. I ran in the ragnar relay wasatch back race this weekend. It was a neat experience, I've got a sore hamstring, but all in all, it wasn't too bad.
I have been so grateful for so many things that I have and I have been again reminded of how fortunate I am to have MY family. Jodi, my heart hurts to hear of your current situation. I love this family so much, and just as with everyone, it is painful to hear and know of others struggles. I agree with mom however, that we are so lucky to have each other! This is how and when we grow closer together and closer to the Lord. My prayers will contintually be with both you and Matt as you go through this change. I am sorry life is hard right now, but I know we can have the comfort that is much needed, how blessed we are for that. Jodi, we are behind you guys all the way. I love you all so much. Thanks for being my family!

No comments: