Sunday, June 24, 2007

80th Birthday

ibmom & gma

Dear Family,

It's only 9:30 p.m. but I am exausted. Today has been a super fantastic day. All of Jill & Gary's kids have called. I missed talking to Kyle cause I was on the line with someone else. Troy called and sang to me. Brynley called and she and her roommate sang the birthday song. Jodi called and our prayers will be with her. Let me try and thank you all. I love you so much. I talked with Abbey and Spencer and Ryan and Catherine; Jeff, Linda, Allision and Chuck and Carson and Talan and Stewart called too. Cory called from Tennessee and Ronda called from Kaysville and I talked with Jackson, and Mike in the background. Shaylee and Ben called. My room mate that lives in St. George, Orvilla; Our home teachers came over and brought some brownies. A friend from Temecula Cal. called. Then I had a conference call from all but Joel. I talked with Joel and Zack this morning. All our children helped host the dinner at the Hyatt Regency last night. That was awesome. The food was excellent and the restaurant revolved. Thanks Jill for the card you arranged. I love you all much and will send pictures in next week's blog of the wonderful scenery and things we saw from the revolving reatuarant. gma & ibmom

No comments: