Monday, July 9, 2007

4th of July - well almost

I think the 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays. Why...because it means it officially summer. Now that there is now school and they don't let us out of work for 3 months, I rely on the 4th. It is soooo hot and I love it all. My Jeep top has been off for almost a month straight now, and while I should feel bad because we need rain and there is a forest fire bigger than before I can help but smile everytime I am in the Jeep with the wind and the heat and well, I love it. So that's that.
My niece was baptized on Saturday and that was cool for her. We all met at Merilees house after and Emma (my niece) was really happy. It was cute.
Mom and Dad moved about 15 boxes in the Anne Frank room in our house that can't get hot in the storage shed. So we'll be rummaging through those for valuables later. Ryan and Kath, the same offer is on the table for you...we have so much storage and its available to y'all.
This week is girls camp so I get to go to Bear Lake for the week. I really miss our cabin up there so I can't wait to go have some fun up there. I really do love my girls and it makes me glad I'm not 15 and worried about the silly things they are concerned about, but its fun to watch anyways.
After Bear Lake I go to Chicago on Saturday...early for my Trade show so I can hang out with Erica and her family. Sounds like plans are already made for some good game playing and perhaps a Cubs game. It will make it worth it to go work hard for the rest of the week selling a bunch of scrapbook paraphernalia the rest of the week:)
Well love you all..thanks for the Last Supper in the F-Town house. It was a good one and fun too. Thanks Bryn for paying rent so I can come swim...it really makes your rent check worth it for me too!

No comments: