Monday, July 30, 2007

I'm back!!

After a couple week absence and a reset of the password (I have too many of them and can't keep track what one to use for what), I'm back on the blog.

It's been a very busy couple of weeks. To update everyone, we're still on track to close on our house August 17th. Jodi and Matt have been nice enough to let us use their "Ann Frank" room as a place to store some of our boxes. We'll rent a storage shed for the larger items.

It appears that the buyer is an out of state investor. I'm a little worried about the deal falling through in light of what has been going on in the real estate market. It appears that the bubble is bursting for some or at least their will be some correction in the national real estate market. So I won't say we've sold our house until we see 'da money.

It looks as though we too will be heading up to Bear Lake on Saturday and staying until Monday afternoon. We're definintely excited about this and I'm sure the kids are as well, even though they don't know what is going on.

For Katherine's b-day, I had all of our videos taken on the camcorder put onto a DVD. Kath has enjoyed it, but Spencer and Abby can't get enough of watching themselves on the TV. It has been fun seeing the growth of our children right before our very eyes.

Well, there's my blog for today. It most likely is very boring, but at least I'm making an attempt. Look forward to seeing all of you this weekend.

rp

No comments: