Monday, July 2, 2007

Where is everyone?

ibmom & gma

Tis a beautiful day out there. It's a little after eight a.m. and not 90 degrees yet. Where are all the people that used to post weekly on internet? Ryan? Gary? I love hearing from Kyle and all his fantastic experiences at the State Fair, in the park, playing soccer, doing service projects, attending Church with investigators, etc. And to think Jill and Gary are packing boxes makes my head spin. I told your mom, but it's worth repeating. It makes me appreciate my home more. A lady stopped at the house last week and wondered if we would be interested in selling our house. They would really like a 3 car garage. I took her through and her eyes sparkled. I told her we didn't have an estimate, but we thought it worth at least 300,000. She said if we were interested in selling to call her. They just live down the street from us. About 4 hours later, her husband came to the house and said: "we don't want to rush you, but I'd like to give you $25,000 down and you get an estimate and whenever you want, we'll buy it from you." Your mom said to write everything we would like in a new home. After I got through with the list, it had everything on it that we already have. (except it's older than 5 years old and it still just has 2 bathrooms. Then I thought of packing boxes and I just don't have the strength to do that. The stress of moving would be too great. We love our home. So I called them and said no thnks, we don't want to sell. GPA decided he'd quit griping at the things that need fixing and have patience to wait till we can get somone to repair. Jeff said if it gets too hard on us, he and Linda could move in with us. So that takes care of that.

GPA is going to the Physical Therapist today and see if he can get more mobility in his legs. He took a fall yesterday morning coming out of the computer room. I heard a little mumbling, but not distress. By the time I came in, he was in a chair, but couldn't get up in it. We got him up and we were still able to go to Fast Meeting. His feet have been swelling. The lassix hasn't helped that much. So the next thing we'll do is check with the heart Dr.

I'm discouraged with my class at BYU. I can't get the prof. to answer some questions about the mid term. I will try one more time today to get the tutor. I just don't have that much time left to spend extra weeks getting hold of the prof. We'll see. Hope all is well with you. Love, ibmom and gma

No comments: