Monday, July 16, 2007

July is Hot!

Brynley
Hello Family, I know that we are all in different parts right now, so I at least will forgive those that are late. This weekend was a good one for sure. BBQ and softball on Friday night, Volleyball tourney on Saturday, yes it was very hot, but I lived and we took 3rd, then I went out to South Jordan and saw my good friend Irene Garcia, many of you may remember her from Ecuador and from her visit last summer. Well she is in town again and it was so good to see her and get caught up. Well it could have been better news she gave me about the wards circumstances,...but it was awesome to see her and try to spit out some spanish. Saturday night I played raquetball for the first time in a long time and I'm not sure if I'm sore today from volleyball or raquetball I just am sure that I hurt. Sunday I went to Angeleena's little sisters homecoming and the poor thing couldn't speak English very well. What a reminder of a very rough time of life. But it was good to see her. I've got my project for my program underway now and hopefully I can get going on this and have it finished by summers end, we'll see how it goes. I'm working at the Sorenson in some evenings and at my internship on the other evenings, so getting a lot of hours in, but that's a good thing, all kinds of good experiences with these kids. Well, that about sums up my week. I love you all. life is good and it does just keep going.

No comments: