Monday, July 30, 2007

Is it August...really?

Brynley
First of all a huge congratulations to my father. Way to blog! Along with everyone else, my thoughts and many daily prayers are with Jodi and Matt. I know this is a super hard time for both of you. I don't know what the happy ending will be, but I know it can be happy for everyone! I love you both. I have spent my whole life counting down days and months until August. This year I am dreading it. I've got my final project for my progtam that will end my first week of school and I"ll start my comprehensive finals on August 1st. I have 1 month to complete them. There are three questions and each question needs to be a minimum of 15 pages. My how I love research papers! Oh and my roommate Jessica has moved back in. That's a treat for sure! She really is a very nice girl who happens to be a different breed than me. But I think that could be a blessing. My boss will be gone for the next 2 weeks and I'm not really excited about that. He left a lot of lose ends for me. But I'll just do what I can and remember it's not my small business:) I've been working at the sorenson center again and it's making for some really long days. But maybe I'll get paid soon and it will all be worth it. Well, that'll do it for now. I'm so excited for Bear Lake! I love being with my family, especially in Bear Lake! Love you all, miss you Kyle.

No comments: