Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Happy Pioneer Day!

Brynley,
Hello Family, although I don't know where anyone is. Grandma is definitely winning the dinner of her choice by her faithful postings. Speaking of which, I'm most excited to see you grandma in a couple of weeks! and in Bear Lake, it sounds luxurious. It is hard for me to believe that the 24th of July is here, what happened to summer? I did run in the Days of '47 10K this morning. It was a good run and all downhill, until the final 5 blocks which destroyed me. Somehow I'm alive to talk about it. It looks like I've got a lot of homework to get done in not a lot of time. I think the hard part about this project is that I am without direction, don't know where to start, so I just haven't. Salt Lake is treating me well, I have managed to find some evenings available to play some ball and work. I've been working at the Sorenson again in the evenings and with an agency called Grandfamilies. I work with children who have been taken away from their parents for whatever reason, and now their grandparents have gained custody. They are a tough bunch, but I"m learning a lot, getting school credit and paid to do it, so let's see,..worth it. I love you all so much and look forward to hearing from you, although it is obvious that we are in a time of life that blogs are not number 1 priorities. Love you all!

No comments: