Saturday, July 28, 2007

Bear Lake - Here We Come!!

Marge Simpson:

Ok, ok, I'm always up for a competition. Dinner you say for the one who writes the most regularly for a month? Well, count me in baby. Especially since I have finished my web project and I can see we are down to about 20 boxes left to pack, then I've got all the time in the world!!

BEAR LAKE ALERT:
BRING YOUR OWN PILLOWS AND SHEETS OR SLEEPING BAGS. FOOD ASSIGNMENTS WILL BE MADE SHORTLY PER RONDA'S SUPREME ORGANIZATION.

Here is the updated schedule of Marge and Homer. (Thanks Jod-eye!!)
Today, Saturday we officially clean out our garage so the new guys can begin moving their stuff into the garage. Tues, I fly to Chicago. Wed night, the 1st we'll sleep at 874 for the last time. Thursday we drive to AZ to play the putting game with G'pa and a little Fink along with that. Friday we come back to the cooler Northern Utah. Saturday, is Jackson's baptism at 11am. Then we head to BearLake country via Maddox and Maceys. Sunday will be cool and Monday will be Boating day. Fun in the Sun (or rain...doesn't matter). Tuesday, more of the same. There will be watermelon, cantalope and corn on the cob just because that's what you do up there. And who knows what else. Wed afternoon we clean and leave. Thursday Dad has a retreat in the morning while G'ma and I go to fun places she has got her sights on in SLC. That afternoon we close on our house and head for sunny Az to play again the putting game, Fink, Golf and may get to watch a Western. I am going to get a pedicure to reward myself for um...well I'll think of a reason by then. And I go to dinner with some former friends at CHW. Sunday, the 12th, homeward bound. Life gets back to a dull roar and then maybe we can be of some help to the Ryan' Polls as they pack and move.

Love you guys bigger and better than Bear Lake....whoa!
Mom

No comments: