Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Bear Lake - Chicago - St. George

Hello Family,
We'll I'm home for a minute! Two weeks ago I went to Bear Lake with 47 girls for girls camp. We had a great time, did the ropes course in Logan then played on the lake for several days. Man girls camp is not what it used to be! But it is still fun. So I was the sunscreen Nazi and made all the girls wear sunscreen. But I don't make a great German because one of the girls got 2nd degree burns all over her body...must have missed her...and my lips got burned so bad they swelled to twice the size! Well that's how I went to Chicago...big lips and all.
Erica was there at the airport to pick me up. We spent the weekend with her family and Skylars family. They are great people and its like I have a home in Chicago. We went to eat a lot and I think I gained 5 pounds. They love to eat and drink over there and I was happy to be a part of it. Then I worked the trade show and did the usual trade show stuff. Hope I won the sales contest cuz I got some good orders for us. You can check out my company blog too...if you scroll down to the 23rd you can see pictures of what we do when we are there...http://www.makingmemories.typepad.com/
I came home then went to St. George. I was on my way to Kanab to stay with some friends when it started to rain...a lot. Well in a Jeep with no top it got a little crazy so I pulled into Doris and Lamas garage. Luckily they are in Alaska and Rachel was there to let me in! 5 minutes after I pulled in along came Sandy and we all went to eat (Morgan and his wife too) at the Pasta Factory. Sandy paid so I feel a bit guilty, but we had a good time and it worked out to be stuck in Hurricane. Sandy followed me home it rained till Fillmore, but I was loving all the Jeep driving I got and didn't mind a bit. The Jeep title came in the mail this week too, so I really own it without a payment finally! Good new too.
We'll that is my travel report. Glad to add Bear Lake to the list again because I love that place...I'll bring the sunscreen!

No comments: