Monday, July 16, 2007

ibmom & gma

It's a beautiful day...looks like rain. I forgot to do my blog last night, but from the looks of it, so did everyone else. Welcome to Joel, Ryan, Troy, GPA, and the rest of you. Last week, I got a p.s. to the birthday card my 4 kids had sent me. It was from Joel, my birthday boy. I read it over at least 10 times and then went over the whole card the other kids had written. It gives me memories of a lifetime. Each so individual. Each remember this or that, some of which I'd forgotten, but had my memory refreshed. FAMILIES ARE FOREVER. We've got a sign out on the front entry that says The Marlers and Families are Forever. Our Catholic friend questioned us on that the other day. Cory and all his family, Shelley, Ben, and Michael are at Disneyland with Ronda and Jackson to celebrate his 8th birthday. They're having lots of fun. We have been trying to make arrangements to be up there for that. It doesn't look like it will be too easy. GPA just doesn't feel good enough to travel. I think I can do it on my own. Jill and Gary will be out of their home by then and need a place to hang out. So we will make reservsations at the Country Inn in Bountiful. Then I will see whether I'll drive up, with your mom's support (and leave GPA without a car or we will borrow one of Jeff's, or I will fly up. These are all in the planning stage, but I hope to be able to come up there. Hope all goes through with Ryan & Kathryn's sale. Love you all, GMA & ibmom

No comments: