Thursday, July 5, 2007

The Best Fireworks Ever!

Kyle:

So last night I saw the best fireworks show I've ever seen. Hands down. We were on the rooftop of this building overlooking the East River and we were right in the middle of the action. The buildings were shaking with the booms. Here's an article I saw on Yahoo about the whole deal: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070705/ap_on_re_us/4th_of_july. So it's been a pretty exciting week. I watched the Yankees play yesterday and they lost which is good news in my book. This weekend I went to a bar-b-q, played ultimate frisbee, watched a Staten Island Yankees game, went to a rooftop party, and broke my new camera, and went to church. I think I'll be getting a new camera today. I talked to Gma Poll on her birthday and I feel bad I missed out on the celebration. She said it was wonderful. Work is coming along well, I still enjoy it and I feel like I'm learning a lot and meeting some great people. Grandma Poll told me not to love it too much out here so I'll try to tone it down. I love you all and I love hearing from you. Ry and Kat, congrats on the house! Mom and Dad, you too. I almost feel like I need to sell a house this month just to fit in around here. I love you all more than Bear Lake!

-KP

No comments: