Sunday, July 29, 2007

ibmom, gma, and gg

Dear Family,

I opened up the blog and there are a lot of new ones posted. We got some cute pictures of Allison and family. They brought over three of those darling puppies. She is going to have her hands full when she gets the new baby. She hopes to have them sold before then. Linda will have to watch the female after she gets her baby. The Dr. says her baby is right on schedule and ways about 8 1/2 lbs. I don't know how to sent the pictures and 10:45 is too late to call Kyle and Jodi's not home. My sentiments and Dales too are for Jodi & Matt to make those necessary
moves in their lives. Life is too short and too fragile to sacrifice so much. Our prayers are with you Matt & Jodi.

Bryn, I had a mid term test that sounded like your final. I had to writ a two hour essay on workd cicilization withous a computer. Can you imagine taking it without a computre or dictionary. I was worried so sen him a mid term essay that I put pictures in, thinking that would go for the mid term one. I got a B plus on it and he is allowing it for my final. So I just have 7 more lessons and speedback assisgnments and a final test and I'm through. I don't think I will get too much done before Bear Lake. See you all next week and will probably write from B.L. if your mom has her lap top. Love you. GPA & I have a date to see a movie of my choice just so it isn't Green Fried Tomatoes or Ann(S) of Green Gable or Sense & Sensibility or Pride & Prejudice. And is a cowboy show. Love you all again, ibmom and gma and gg

No comments: