Sunday, July 22, 2007

Excitement ahead, one day at a time

ibmom & gma

Just talked to Jill and there is excitement ahead. Most important is Jackson's Baptism and confirmation to receive the Holy Ghost. GPA feels very bad that he can't make it up. But I understand and we hope Jackson can too. Like Jill and I said, if he feels better in another week, or 10 days, he's welcome aboard.

Then we're going to Bear Lake after, and stop in at Maddox and get some groceries in Logan at Macy's. Does all of that sound familiar to you? We've all been there and done that before. Linda wont be coming nor will Joel. He gets Zack started at Dixie College in St. George on the 4th. Then after B.L., Jill and I and anyone that wants to will go to This is The Place monument park and then to the Church art musuem in S.L. Jill & Gary will close on their house and then we'll head down to Mesa. Jill and Gary will head home for S.L. and hope their apartment is ready for them to get in. Aren't I lucky to have such wonderful children?

Chris wrote me a short e-mail and I thought I would quote from it. "I'm out on the aircraft carrier for another 6 months and I'm done in the Navy. I'm pretty excited about getting out. The Navy is not for me. I don't get a lot of chances to check my e-mail. Tell everyone hello.
His address is (christopher.marler@cvw1.navy.mil)

Jeff and Linda came over last night and brought a Pizza and a movie called Fly Boys. It was a very good movie about planes in World War II. Got to quit for now. I take my mid-term exam next Wed. the 25th. Have a happy 24th of July. Love ibmom & gma

No comments: