Monday, July 30, 2007

Dad

How about that! I blogged! I would like to thank each of you, especially Brynley, for her tutoring. I would also like to make a suggestion for our family Bear Lake Experience. I realize that I am not the agenda setter for Bear Lake, but I do have a suggestion. Here it is. I suggest that we attend Sacrament Meeting at the nearest location on Sunday Morning and that afterwards we go back to the Priest house and have a family meeting. I suggest that each family member be prepared to share a scripture that has been especially meaningful to them lately and that we have a little testimony meeting. I recognize that there may be people at the Priest home from other families. Of course they would be welecome to join our little meeting. I also recognize that there may be members of our family who will not be at the Lake on Sunday morning. They will be excused. I welcome any input that any of you may have regarding this matter. I love you all-DAD

No comments: