Monday, July 16, 2007

Move it!

Troy
I now have all my stuff out of Mom and Dads house. That is a pretty big step for me. It has been fun to go through all of my things and think of all the memories that I have had in that house. It was a place where I had alot of my firsts. High School, first date, learned to drive, went on my mission and returned to the same place. All of those big deals happened there in that house and I feel grateful that things went as well as they did. Heavenly Father definatly guided us there for a reason and I am glad to have Farmingon as an important part of my life. It will be missed, but I am sure that even better days are yet to come in Ogden for me and in Centerville for our wonderful parents.
I have been playing a little basketball in a rec league in Clearfield and in quite a few 3 0n 3 tournaments around the valley. Good luck to Mom, Dad, Ryan, and Katherine with the fun things happening with yall and your housing situation.

No comments: