Monday, July 9, 2007

Brynley
Well, I've got a paper to write that is due in a couple of hours, so that's usually when I do things like write in a blog. This week was one of many and I've been enjoying summer in between work. I've picked up another job and I'll be starting some more hours at the sorenson center in the evenings, I'm not exactly sure why, they just sounded desperate. It looks like the rest of my summer will be spent working on my project for school, and doing my comprehensive finals. I'll get those assigned next week and they take a month to complete. I heard it's just like writing 3 20 page research papers, it shouldn't be too bad, right? So this week in my time off I found some time to fit in some volleyball, running (finally) and a lot of good pool time. That pool is making my rent check more and more worth it. The job search continues, I think I will find one more job in my life, and just do it until I die so I won't have to do this again. But honestly at least there is Allstate. I love you all and hope all is well!

No comments: