Sunday, July 8, 2007

GMA & ibmom

It may be tricky, but I'm going to see if gpa and Dad will write a little. He said he would 3 or 4 hours ago. We had a nice neeting. Two ladies spoke on the Plan of Salvation. They covered it well. Kyle, those fireworks sounded awsome. And they were even better than the Osmonds in Provo. Brynley, I've used your expression: "just as always, life happens." I'm trying to express my desire to get off his dine and send me some test information. Life is happening too fast and I want that degree sooner than not at all. I got an e-mail address for Chris. He just sailed out of port for a time heading towards the Mederteranean or there abouts. It is:
christopher.marler@cvw1.navy.mil. He may be glad fore a short note. Ryan and Kathryn, we hope your house deal gets going. Jill & Gary, Let me know a home address as soon as you can in case the Church offices call and want to know where you are. Love you all lots and remember who you are, and act accordingky. Love, GMA & ibm

No comments: