Sunday, July 29, 2007

A New Day

Jodi

So its Sunday night. We just had the last, last supper at mom and dads house in F-town. I did live in that house for like 4 months one time and 6 months another time so really it has been good to me. However, ever since my room was transformed into a closet...well the setiments left then...so I'm excited for the new day. Plus it is like 4 minutes from my work (if the overpass construction ever gets finished) so I'm excited for lunch at ma and pas house:)
Things are going fine at work, I only travel once this month to Tennessese at the end of the month, so I'll have a lot of time around here. I think I have decided to go up to Bear Lake with everyone on Saturday night then stay until late on Monday night. I'll be driving the Jeep up and back so anyone who wants a ride that is windy and loud and fun is welcome.
PS Bring sunscreen for your lips!

No comments: