Sunday, February 1, 2009

Back in Utah!! (KP)



Hey all,
I'm back in Utah! Thanks to Jodi and Ryan for coming to see me. Brynley and Troy.............. you're in big trouble! It's been fun being back. I'm working from the American Express Service Center out in West Valley. I had no idea how big that place was. There's a lot of people there. Well, work is going reasonably well. It's great to have a job in times like these. It's been pretty wild seeing what's been happening to our economy.

Mom and I went skiing yesterday and it was a blast. We went to Solitude and it was a blue sky day, just like Mom likes it. I think I'll attach a few photos. I'll be here until Thursday. If anyone wants to hang, I'm totally available. I think we're getting together tomorrow night which is great news.

Jodi, Carson and I went to dinner the other night. It was a barrel of fun! That Carson is one cute kid. I kind of got sick of everyone telling us how cute he was.

Emily and I went to a cool restaurant called Terrace in the Sky on Tuesday. It's on the top of one of the buildings at Columbia University and it had a view of the entire city. It was really cool.

Well, I think that's all for this week. I am also 3 for 3 so watch out all you bloggers! At this rate we'll each be getting 5 bucks. Looks like it's working Mom. Of course it hasn't motivated Troy to write. It's nice to see that someone in this family is motivated by something other than money.

Love you all!

-KP

No comments: