Monday, February 2, 2009

Inez Marler Feb. 2, 2009

Dear Favorite Bloggers,
So much to tell you since the last Blog. Such good news from Catherine and Abbey & Spencer (And Ryan). Catherine, I am proud of your pictures and movie with the kids dancing. I love it. Marissa and Troy, glad to hear your looking for a home. We got news that Chris Marler is married. Her name is Karen Seene Marler. I don't know their reason for keeping it secret. I feel bad that we didn't know. The reason for getting married is so she could get her green card. She's from Brazil.


they hope to go to her hom for a reception in August. She works at the Brazilian Rest. in Trolley Square, goes to night school, and works as a nanny. Chris is going to S.L. Community College and works for his dad. Zoel came down here to watch the Super Bowl. It's nice to have him here putting in light globes, picking up mail, making beef stew that we will have for supper. He took Dad to the Dr. this morning early 7:45. It saved me the trip. He has to go a week longer with the catheter in before we go back to the Doc. He doesn't say any thing about cancer. He did say there was no infection. I had a hard time with my breathing and yesterday as I was going to Church, I prayed for hekp to get in the chapel. I had to park quite aways from the chapel. As I got out of my car, my Home Teacher was also getting out of his. He walked right up to me and held my hand. I thanked Father for answering my prayer. Oh bytheway, Kyle, Joel tinted all the windows in that large AE building about 9 years ago and will do the cafeteria some time this year. Jeff started his new job this morning. I'm anxious to hear his hours and work days. He also installed a new Sony Dual VCR and DVD machine for us. It also records DVDs. Maybe we'll have Jeff and Linda over tonight for that stew and so he can visit with Joel. Got to quit now. I'm sending a card wirth a recipe % of Jill's house. Love you all. Haven't heard from Jodi for a long time. I guess school keeps her busy. ibmom and GMA

No comments: