Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm Going to ARIZONA!! (Kyle)

Gma and Gpa, HERE I COME!!

So I found out today that I'll be heading to Phoenix on April 27th to visit the service center there for a few days. I think they'll let me extend my stay so I can spend some good quality time with the best grandparents in the world! I'm SO excited!

In other news, my company announced that they won't be contributing to our retirement plans for the time being, Executive pay has been cut, and we're not hiring at all. So I guess there's been better news than that, but I'm happy to have a job!

Emily and I went to Jersey on Sunday to see our friends Bonnie and Russ. Russ was my roommate at BYU and he and Bonnie came to Lake Powell with Emily and me. They got married last month and moved out east to New Jersey. It was a lot of fun seeing them.

Last night I went and watched USA beat Mexico in a World Cup Qualifying match. USA won 2-0. It was a fun game and it was even better because I went with a Mexican buddy from work and a bunch of his Mexican buddies. It sure is fun being out here.

I love you all and miss you all too!

-KP

No comments: