Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wednesday Night Special from DAD

Just a note to keep myself in the running for that $100 prize, though it is hard to compete with announcements of a new grandchild. I just got home from watching the "U" beat San Diego State and find themselves in sole possesion of first place in the MWC! I only made it to the 2nd half because I had to make a quick trip to the Emergency Room to drop off a student who dislocated his shoulder playing Church basketball at the Institute. Things are going pretty well in my life. I love my job, my Sunday School calling and my family. Tomorrow we have four warranty guys coming to the house. They will repair a light, replace a broken tile, move the garbage disposal to the same side of the sink as the switch and give an estimate on finishing our fence. We will celebrate a full year in our new home this month. It has been a great year. We love having family and friends over. Happy Valentines to the loves of my live.
DAD

No comments: